Monday, August 31, 2009

Family, Food, and Fun

We have been enjoying summer to the fullest and I can't believe it is already SEPTEMBER...WHAT?!?!?

Two weekends ago I went to Tucson to spend the weekend with my mom as Michael and Dad were in India. We had a blast eating delicous food, laying out in the sun, shopping at TJ Maxx and drinking wine with Aunt T while watching the Tucson sunset (the best sunsets in the world).





And then I returned to Portland the day that Katie and Jesse moved up here. I made it home just in time to welcome them. And then just a few short days later we picked up and went to Depoe Bay for the weekend to relax. It was beautiful as always, we saw whales, ate pizza, watched movies and played cribbage. Oh, and Mary made her famous Dutch Baby for breakfast...YUM!

Welcome Katie and Jesse...Portland is lucky to have you!



1 comment:

  1. You were here?????? Oh man wish we couldve seen you!!!! Next time for sure let me know when youre in town, would love love love for you to meet Mr. Dashiell!!!! Hope all is well out in P-Town!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete