Wednesday, October 28, 2009

De-to-the-Poe Bay!

D and I were able to get away for the weekend to get some serious relaxation in before the Trail Blazers season officially started. We went to our favorite little spot at Depoe Bay. It was 70 degrees and sunny all weekend which is rare but much appreciated and we fully enjoyed the time to re-connect and spend some quality time together. I am so lucky to be married to my best friend!
Here are some photos from our trip...

The view from our room


Sunset view from our room
Our morning walk on the beach

This is Spammy (named after my Dad and Mom, Steve and Pam) because they love finding cool things on the beach. He was still alive so we saved him...


Some pretty pictures. It was so peaceful.

Me and my best friend!


1 comment:

  1. Ears!!!!! Your blog makes me smile inside and out! miss you so and give that best buddy hubby of yours a hug from me for making you so happy! :) Love you, E Marie! :) :) :)

    ~Lola

    ReplyDelete