Saturday, May 8, 2010

Treat your family like royalty...

and your friends like family! I have a great friend that shared that bit of wisdom with me and I think it is a great way to live. I truly treasure my family.

So while I was looking at some photos the other day I came across some great 2009 family photos that I haven't yet posted on my blog. So here they are!


Russo's looking for seashells

My handsome brother


My partner in crime

My parents, Pam and Steve enjoying the Oregon coast (they happen to be drinking wine and eating cheese in Provence right now...I am a bit jealous)


Wine tasting at Stoller
Sisters!
Mary, my mother-in-law and Pam, my mother having some bonding time
The Thanksgiving turkey taking his last flight around the kitchen
And the turkey masters with thier final product

Mary and Bob - aren't they cute!

Mary with her children - Jesse, Katie, David and Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment