Sunday, October 3, 2010

Leila's Wedding in the bay

D and I headed down to San Francisco and Sonoma last weekend as one of my besties, Leila, was getting married. As always, San Francisco showed us a great time and here is a little photo journal of our trip.


The first night we watched the sunset and Land's End park which is where David proposed to me almost 4 years ago. It was magical.

The view of Golden Gate from Land's End

All of the bridesmaids at the rehearsal dinner - image courtesy of Mahfia

After the rehearsal dinner we gave Leila her gift - a photo album of all our craziness over the years. What a wonderful memory I have of all of us sitting in the hotel room that night reliving many ridiculous memories! - Image courtesy of Mahfia

Hair time!

The beautiful bride - she was truly breathtaking!

The wedding party

D and I - The wedding was in this beautiful wine cellar at Jacuzzi Vineyards.

Mr. and Mrs. Wright - congrats you two!

Bro and I dancing

My friends from college - Park Ave Forever (we missed you Kate and Carlie)

Lei dancing with her family

Sarah and I - Miss you girl.

J. Rush and I getting down...like we always do!

The day after the wedding, Michael, David and I walked the Golden Gate Bridge. It was the most beautiful day in San Francisco.



After our walk we had a great lunch with our friends Ryan and Janet and then jumped on our flight back to Portland. It was a great weekend catching up with so many loved ones. Congrats Leila and Brandon and thank you for letting me share in your special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment