Sunday, June 19, 2011

Time flies when you're having fun...and pregnant!

I am already over 27 weeks pregnant and can't believe that we have less than 3 months until our little man is here. I looked at this little ticker on my blog today and my heart skipped a beat...only 88 days!! I have definitely been getting the anxious energy lately that is motivating me to prepare for his arrival. D and I did some nursery shopping today, we have been diligently taking our classes, and we are wrapping up other odd-ends in life. I love that our little guy is a stretcher rather a kicker. I always feel him stretching and doing somersaults and it is even cooler to watch him move. The body is such an amazing thing!

Until he gets here though we are enjoying summer (well, Portland's attempt at a summer!). We had great family and friends over yesterday for a BBQ to celebrate D's birthday and our kickball league starts tomorrow.

Here are a couple of updated belly shots for progress and I will continue to keep you all posted with more summer fun soon!


1 comment:

  1. leila looked at your pic and said, "button!" (as in belly :) you swallowed a bean. my darling. gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete