Monday, July 18, 2011

Bubble Tea

Call it a craving or just a wonderful summer treat but I have been obsessed with Bubble Teas lately.

I first got started on these great drinks back in college when my lovely roommate Leila introduced me to them. They are a lot easier to find in the bay area then in Portland but I have recently found a couple places that have them! I don't know what it is about the slimy brown tapioca balls that draws me in but I am hooked.

If you live in Portland and have never had one of these treats before, I would encourage you to try one. Fat Straw is the name of a local cafe that has them. I would suggest the original flavor but any one of the fruit flavors will do.

YUM!

2 comments:

  1. How adorable are you, Miss Bubble Tea-Preggers?

    I loooove bubble tea too! Another fun spot is at Beaverton Town Square called Bubble Bubble Tea. They have a huge menu and lots of cute seating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo good to know Sabs! I am always looking for new bubble tea locations :)

    ReplyDelete