Thursday, August 25, 2011

Watermelon

I am 37 weeks and technically full term today...the websites say that our baby boy is the size of a watermelon. I love this because watermelon has been one of my strongest cravings!

I am working through the daily emotional balance of wanting him to be here NOW but also enjoying the time I have with D, family, friends, work etc. I am trying to enjoy this "quiet" time when I am settled into the routine that is familiar to me. But I do keep daydreaming of what our little one will look like, what his personality will be, what interests he will have and I am quite frequently taken over with the longing to know him!

Soon enough :)

For now, here is a picture of me and the little man at 37 weeks!

3 comments:

  1. This post made me tear up...love you PA! It's going to be so wonderful to see how your little man grows and discover who he becomes xxoo

    ReplyDelete