Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Batty for Halloween

Happy Halloween!! We went over to Bryan, Bec and Lei's for Halloween night as they have such a fun neighborhood and Bec made a delicious dinner of sweet potato/chicken pot pies...yum! Here are some photos of Alex...I am just batty over him ;) And thanks to my mom for the awesome costume.


All the grandparents

I chose to be a dairy cow for Halloween because all I am good for these days is milk :) Here I am feeding our son.

Alex with his godmomma, Becca

Leila, Bryan, David, and Alex - Leila was the cutest darn Elmo

2 comments:

  1. Cow costume is hilarious and I totally feel the same way! You are genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog! it was so fun to see you all. thank you for coming and especially for bringing over the cutest bat ever! i am *batty* over him too ;) xo
    p.s. bry chose the one of him smiling to send! alex and lei work wonders on that boy and photos!

    ReplyDelete