Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lots of thanks!

This was definitely a year to give thanks! This year I am thankful for:

1. My beautiful baby boy, Alexander
2. My husband
3. Our puppy, Duncan
4. Family - I am so blessed with family that I can call friends
5. Friends - I am so blessed with friends that I can call family
6. My job - the best part of my job are the awesome people I work with. They make work fun!
7. Laughter - I laugh every day in life...a true laugh! What a blessing!

Here are some photos from our trip up to Washington to celebrate with Bob, Mary, Katie, Jesse and Ryder! Katie, Jesse and Ryder were awesome hosts and we had an amazing time eating, talking and taking an obsene amount of photos of our boys. It is so fun to fall so in love with my son AND my handsome nephew!

I definitely missed the Russo clan but we get to go see them for Christmas...can't wait!







We stayed in downtown Seattle so we were able to catch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade on Friday morning and walk around to Pike's Place Market. It was Alex's first parade and D and I splurged on delicious donuts and fresh crab at Pikes...yum!





This picture sums up my Thanksgiving...I am one lucky lady to have these two men in my life!

1 comment:

  1. Alex is so adorable! And I love that group shot of you all laying on the ground! How did you capture that so perfectly?
    We missed you at the reunion, but caught up with Michael for a few minutes. Hope you are doing well back at work. It is so hard to leave the little ones but they will grow up watching mom and dad work hard to provide. Hopefully the lock-out didn't affect you too much and you are getting ready for Alex's 1st Christmas!

    ReplyDelete