Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Little of this, little of that

Things have been busy with lots going on in the Thompson household so I will keep it brief. Here are some photos to keep you up to speed on our happenings...
The Easter Bunny came!
"Mom! The Peeps packaging is AWESOME!"
Alex can sit up all by himself and he loves to sit and play.
Alex and Aunt Kristin in matching jackets strolling around Mississippi Ave.
Daddy is SOOOO funny!
Leila is Alex's bestie. She likes to hold him, give him kisses, and sing Happy Birthday to him.
D and I have had some wonderful date nights lately. Our time together reminds me what a wonderful partner and best friend David is. He always grounds me and makes me smile.
We are headed to Seattle and then to Tucson in the next couple weeks so stay tuned for more fun adventures!

2 comments:

  1. I made the blog, YAY! :) Great photos and update Erin. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting K! I love getting comments on my blog or else I don't know people are reading. I LOVE the picture of you and bug. Twins! xo

      Delete