Monday, July 19, 2010

*30* before 30

A friend of mine had this great idea to create a list of 30 things she wanted to do before she turned 30. I thought it was such a great way to keep yourself in check and make time for the things you really want to do in life!

So I borrowed this idea and I have created my very own "30 before 30" list. I have already completed some items on this list and I am excited to do it all and more (some of them I have blogged about so check my past posts for info). I will chat about my experiences on my blog so look for a big *30* in the blog post title and you will know I have knocked one off of my list.

1.) Take a photography class (DONE)
2.) Go on an international vacation
3.) Russo/Thompson/Rice trip
4.) Go to Jazz Fest in New Orleans
5.) Go Sailing
6.) Go fishing, catch a fish, clean it, cook it and eat it (DONE)
7.) Visit a Southern state
8.) Buy a Michele watch (DONE)
9.) Run a 10k race
10.) Read another Ken Follett novel
11.) Make a piece of jewelry I will wear
12.) Go to a Trail Blazers away game
13.) Watch a sunrise
14.) Learn to drive a stick shift
15.) Go camping (for more than 1 night)
16.) Get a par in golf
17.) Spend a day at the Portland Art Museum
18.) Swin in the pool of a waterfall
19.) Take advantage of an all you can eat buffet
20.) Go to a Rodeo
21.) Hire a personal trainer for at least 4 months
22.) Go to the Sundance Film Festival (DONE)
23.) Redo our Master Bathroom (DONE)
24.) Go to a concert at the Gorge
25.) Run/Walk a half marathon
26.) Raise $25 for Morrison Child and Family Services
27.) Have a campfire and smores on the beach
28.) Go on a Glider Plane (DONE)
29.) Go surfing
30.) Get a promotion at work (DONE)

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I love the run/walk half marathon! You are too cute. Oh and didn't you do number 6 too? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will happily help with 9, 25, & 26! Oh and 19 would be fun as a reward for 25.

    ReplyDelete