Thursday, August 5, 2010

*30* Go Fish!

I don't know if many people have been out to Anderson Islan, Washington but I can tell you I truly fell in love with this little island. Our friend, Ben, was kind enough to invite a group of us out for a weekend to stay at his parents place and it was really a great trip. Thanks Ben!

On top of creating great memories with friends, I was even able to cross off another one of my 30 before 30 items. I went fishing, caught a fish, cleaned it, cooked it and ate it. All thanks to the fishing master of the weekend, my husband D!

Keep scrolling down to see all the photos.


The great group - David, Ben, Jon, Allie and Matt


So cute - Matt and Allie


The dock and beautiful lake at Anderson Island

David - the fishing master of the weekend. He was out on the dock at 7am and fished all day long. He caught 3 fish and was the reason we all had dinner that night!

D and I fishing on the paddle boat

Me - happy in the sun - on the dock

The Thompson's working on dinner

Yum! Dinner!

*30* Here is the sequence of me completing my 30 before 30 list item!

Caught it - I wish I had a better picture. It was quite the story. David had to kill the poor fish with his flip flop. Sad!
Clean it
Cook it - parmesan and walnut topping

Eat it

No comments:

Post a Comment