Friday, October 7, 2011

Michael, Ryder and Leila...OH MY!

We have had a great week of being social with some great family and friends.

Michael came into town to hang out with us and we have had a blast being lazy, reading and watching Coneheads - what a fantastic movie with an exceptional cast!! If you haven't seen it in a while I would recommend bringing it out of the archives!

Katie, Jesse and Ryder even made a road trip down from Washington and Alex got to meet his cousin, Ryder for the first time. Ryder is 2 days older than Alex so it is going to be so fun for them to grow up together. I got "Thing 1" and "Thing 2" outfits for them because I am kind of a nerd that way!

Lastly, my beautiful Goddaughter Leila turned 2 this week. Happy Birthday Leila...we love you and are so glad we could celebrate with you.

Alex is changing every single day and I can't seem to take my eyes off of him. I am trying to enjoy every second and soak up every moment of him in my arms. Here are some fun photos from our week.



Uncle Michael

David and I with Alex and Ryder!

Ryder and Alex

The Thompson Family with The Rice Family

Grandma and Grandpa Thompson with their two grandsons

Happy Birthday LEILA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment