Friday, February 3, 2012

Alex Update!

Here is an Alex update. He has the most endearing, larger-than-life personality and you can tell he loves to just soak up the many wonders of the world. This was a big week with many new milestones and fun adventures. Alex rolled over, tried food, and made a painting at school. He is just so dang fun!

Enjoy these photos and videos.

My hair is still red!

I did my first painting at daycare, that stuff feels funny on my fingers!

I love to go on walks all bundled up in my stroller.


I can do this cool trick where I stick my lip out really far to make a pouty face. It makes people think I am going to cry but then I smile. Tricked ya!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness gracious, I love that boy!! These videos made me crack up, tear up and wish I was there more than ever! Love you three!! That giggle is precious and could put a smile on the grumpiest face if put to the test...let's bottle it up :-) XOXO such a big week indeed!!

    ReplyDelete