Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Last Night of Pregnancy

Tonight is my last night of being pregnant. Tomorrow I go in to the hospital to be induced and to bring new life into this world. Wow...What a feeling!

I have so enjoyed this journey of pregnancy. To watch my body evolve and grow to accomodate a little baby is truly one of life's greatest miracles. I would say one of my highlights throughout the process have been feeling him move. It is a bond so precious between a mother and child - and we have a little strecher in there so we will see if he will be active in the outside world too. I have also really been suprised by the love and kindness shared from so many people. Not only my wonderful friends and famil, but from complete strangers. Random people that tell you "You're glowing!" or get excited to share their newest story about their baby granddaughter. It is an experience that really brings people together.

Now, we prepare to enter the next phase. The phase of parenthood. Where the bond between parent and child grows even stronger and where we get to finally learn what makes the person that David and I have created so unique and special. And I am ready!

Looking forward to meeting the new man of my life and introducing him to all of you in only a matter of days!

Oh My...how he has grown!

1 comment:

  1. best of luck and try to enjoy every minute! you are going to be such an amazing mama!

    ReplyDelete