Tuesday, January 17, 2012

First Day of Daycare...

Alex turned 4 months yesterday and today is his first day of daycare...he is getting so big and time is going by WAY too fast!

We had a busy morning preparing for Alex's first day. We put on his first-day of school outfit, took a photo, packed his lunch (and brunch and linner and everything else in-between), pulled together all of his toys and we were out the door. Alex was all smiles when we arrived at daycare but me...not so much! The teachers had to pry him out of my arms and with David's help I was able to put one foot in front of the other to walk myself out of the infant room. But we made it! Another milestone down and a lifetime more to go.

I love you little man...be a good boy at school!

2 comments:

  1. Love his short!
    Totally feel your pain.
    Harper started 2 weeks ago and she is doing great. I cried the first 3 days. Now I don't cry but I definitely linger in the baby room and I feel like my heart weighs 300 pounds every time I leave. It's so tough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did his first day go? AAAND how did Mama's first day go? I hope you get to be home snuggled with your boys soon and man do I love lil A's smirk :). I could hear your excited voice saying "HI!!" when I read his shirt and cracked up instantly! I'm sure he was the most popular kid in school...love and miss you! xo

    ReplyDelete