Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

2012 is here! And if the year is half as fun as our New Years Eve was then it is sure to be another amazing year for the Thompsons. Our dear friends, The Drakes, hosted a party and Alex was a trooper and slept through the entire thing. So Mom and Dad got to have a little fun!

All I had was a leftover disposable camera so the photo quality of these aren't the best but it still captured some amazing memories with wonderful friends.

I hope you all have a wonderful 2012!


The Matts and David

Just Dance on the Wii - my new favorite game

Carynne, the hostess with the mostest! We both went sparkly for the festive occasion.

Girlfriends! Kristin, Sabs and me.

Kristin and I enjoying our ring pops...yes, I did say Ring Pops! And there were Pop Rocks too.

Feels oh-so-good to be on a dance floor again! It has been a while since little man, Alex has joined our party :)

Happy New Year from The Thompsons!

No comments:

Post a Comment